Collection Factory allows collectors to create and maintain a user-friendly database of their collected items, organizing them in unlimited categories and subcategories (nested model) and including various statistical and financial reports, helping to keep evidence of owned items, but also keeping record of the missing ones.
For e-Commerce purposes, the collector has only to enable the built-in cart feature of component, then Collection Factory will offer also a full Shopping-Cart solution, with ordering system, payment gateways and invoices.
Collection Factory main features are:
- unlimited category levels,
- personalized fields for collecting purposes,
- extended search and filtering options,
- Shopping cart with payment gateways Paypal, Moneybookers and bank wire,
- categories module, search module, multiple module for user criteria, random module
- bulk upload supporting CSV files
- export as XLS,
- statistical and financial reports,
- customizable language and CSS files.
For a complete description, please check the "User's Guide" PDF document (approx 3.3MB)
For a complete description, please check the "User's Guide" PDF document (approx 3.3MB) .
- 1.1. Description
- 1.2. Requirements
- 1.3. Installation
- 2.1. Categories
- 2.1.1. Category List
- 2.1.2. Quick-add Category
- 2.1.3. New/Edit Category
- 2.1.4. Category Selection
- 2.2. Items
- 2.2.1. Items List
- 2.2.2. New/Edit Item
- 2.2.3. Move Items
- 2.2.4. Filter Items
- 2.4. Reports
- 2.4.1. Statistical Reports
- 2.4.2. Financial Reports
- 2.4.3. Export Data
- 2.4.4. Cart Report
- 2.5. Settings
- 2.5.1. Global Configuration
- 2.5.2. Items Configuration
- 2.5.3. Front-end Configuration
- 2.5.4. Item Requests
- 2.5.5. Cart
- 2.5.6. Reports
- 2.5.7. Backup/Restore Database
- 2.5.8. Import Data
- 2.5.9. Save Settings
|3. Front-end Interface |
- 3.1. Categories
- 3.1.1. Default View
- 3.1.2. Modern View
- 3.2. Items
- 3.2.1. Items Listing Page
- 3.2.2. Item Details Page
- 3.2.3. Send Request
- 4.1. Component Menu
- 4.2. Category Module
- 4.3. Search Module
- 4.4. Multi Module
- 4.5. Random Image Module
- 5.1. Language Files
- 5.2. CSS
- 5.2. Default Images
- 6.1. Author
- 6.2. Licensing
- 6.3. Support
- 6.4. Feedback
- 6.5. Content
- 6.6. Copyright Notice
- Joomla 2.5.x or J! 1.7.x/1.6.x
What is Joomla? Joomla is an award-winning content management system (CMS), which enables you to build Web sites and powerful online applications. Many aspects, including its ease-of-use and extensibility, have made Joomla the most popular Web site software available. Best of all, Joomla is an open source solution that is freely available to everyone. Also a major advantage of using Joomla is that it requires almost no technical skill or knowledge to manage. In order to obtain a free copy of the Joomla Content Management System just visit www.joomla.org.
- Web-Server or hosting with PHP 5.x.
What is PHP? PHP Hypertext Preprocessor is a widely-used general-purpose scripting language that is especially suited for Web development and can be embedded into HTML. Do not use PHP 5.0.4; these releases have known bugs that will interfere with the installation of Joomla! You should ask your host to upgrade to a later release as soon as possible where applicable.
Collection Factory 3.1.0 released on February 8, 2012.
- Support for Joomla 2.5.x.
Collection Factory 3.0.0 released on December 16, 2011.
- New Product Concept.
- New feature: RSS feeds on categories.
- New feature: select time interval and last 12 months chart on Reports/Cart.
- Fixed several small issues.
Collection Factory 2.2.1 released on October 25, 2011.
- Updated Paypal's IPN validation process (to upgrade, overwrite [Joomla
Collection Factory 2.2.0 released on August 26, 2011.
- Support for Joomla 1.7.x.
Collection Factory 2.1.0 released on May 24, 2011.
- New features: Favorites list added to the menu module.
- Community Builder plugin: Orders History (each user can see only his own orders).
- Community Builder plugin: Favorites Items (the administrator can set if the list is private or public).
Collection Factory 2.0.0 released on March 31, 2011.
- Redeveloped for Joomla 1.6.x.
Collection Factory 1.0.0 released on September 21, 2010.
Customer Reviews:booklet (Tuesday, 05 June 2012)
Perfect extension for any collector! Easy to install and to configure and works without any issues. Thank you for developing such great tool!StampCollector (Thursday, 03 May 2012)
I contacted the support team of is product on a custom work in order to help me import the database from my old product, so now i\'m able to use this
improved programm, which looks better and suits better a collector needs. bdrdt2 (Tuesday, 10 April 2012)
Works like a charm! Thank you guys!SethT (Thursday, 15 March 2012)
A product for any type of collector. Thank you for finally developing a Joomla product like this!luthers (Friday, 24 February 2012)
Just love the PDF documentation for this product! Covers all corners of an excellent product!More...