Music Battle Factory is our solution for online battles between songs or other sounds.
Users upload songs with a corresponding image and then the battles can start. Site users can set a title and description for their songs, and if the administrator permits, the songs can also be categorized and battles can then be held within specific categories.
- Songs approval system
- Guest voting and uploading (if allowed)
- Two integrated audio players (JWPlayer and JPlayer)
- File size limit
- Pagination settings
- Voting Interval
- Categories and Category constrained battles
- Image sizes
- Watermark for pictures
- Comments with approval system
- Song and comment reporting
- Multiple notifications for the users and admin
- Terms and Conditions for uploads
- Battles reset
- and many more...
An approval system is in place and also reporting for songs and comments. The admin reviews the content and takes appropriate action from the Joomla Administrator.
- Joomla 3.x
- MySQL (min. 5.1 + )
- cURL, GD2 libraries enabled.
Music Battle Factory 4.0.0 released on January 22, 2014.
- Support for Joomla 3.0.x.
Music Battle Factory 1.1.2 released on May 20, 2013.
- Fixed issue regarding image type restriction on edit media (just jpg|jpeg|png).
Music Battle Factory 1.1.1 released on March 18, 2013.
- New Categories and Unrated songs menu items.
- Fixed several small issues.
Music Battle Factory 1.1.0 released on January 11, 2013.
- New feature: allows installation as update. Attention! At this version the settings will be overwritten!
Music Battle Factory 1.0.1 released on January 9, 2013.
- New feature: users are able to edit their own songs.
- Categories and Unrated songs menu items.
- Several small improvements in template.
Music Battle Factory 1.0.0 released on July 25, 2012.
Screenshots are representing version 4.0.0 of Music Battle Factory.
Customer Reviews:There are yet no reviews for this product.
Please log in to write a review.